If your daughter is looking forward to getting her ears pierced, make it an experience to remember. We provide a wide choice of studs and sparkling jewel earrings, along with a choice of a funky glitter tattoo or a complimentary braid to make her feel extra special.
Our ear piercing service is performed by one of our skilled therapists, who is fully trained to use the high quality Caflon ear piercing system. This process is safe, quick, and hygenic, and has been used in our salon for over 10 years with great feedback.
Choose from a wide range of hypoallergenic studs including gold, silver, and jewels in various colours, plus a free aftercare pack that helps you to keep your new piercing sterile and healthy.
This treatment is available for children aged 6 years and above. Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult. Please read our aftercare notes below.
AfterCare to prevent infection:
- Do not fiddle with the ears, avoid any unnecessary handling of the ears and studs.
- Do not replace studs with other earrings during the initial 6 week period.
- Wash hands before touching the stud or ear and cleanse the pierced area twice a day without removing the earrings by lightly applying Caflon Ear Care Solution to the front and back of the pierced area.
- With clean hands, rotate the studs back and forth at least once a day.
- Do not allow soap or shampoo to build up behind the stud or clasp. Rinse well with the Caflon Ear Care Solution after bathing.
- Between cleanings, keep the pierced area DRY.
- Cover the ears when spraying perfume, antiperspirant, hairspray.
- Do not push the butterfly clasp along the post toward the ear.
- Butterfly clasp should always be positioned at the end of the post.
- Minor pain/redness may occur immediately – this is normal and should settle within 48 hours.