Our Lash Lift service is a keratin based lash enhancement treatment. Instead of using the traditional perm that simply curls your lashes, a Lash Lift actually curves your eyelashes upwards using specialised moulds. Your lashes are then tinted to give them extra length, and volume, and an appearance of having longer and thicker lashes.
This amazing treatment takes place in one of our luxury treatment rooms and takes just over an hour. It’s a fabulous way to lift, boost, and make the most of your natural lashes.
The procedure is completely painless, and includes the lashes being both tinted and lifted. The effects not only add thickness but give your lashes a more defined appearance with results lasting up to 8 weeks.
Lash Lift Pre-Treatment Procedures…
- Eyelash Extensions need to be removed at least 3 days to 1 week prior to appointment.
- For best results do not use waterproof mascara or curl your lashes 5 days prior to your treatment.
- No eye makeup the day of your appointment. For example, mascara, eye shadow, eyeliner etc.
- Every client must sign a declaration form before starting treatment.
- Remove any eye makeup with oil free makeup remover the day before.
- It’s recommended to wash your hair prior to your appointment as this should be avoided for 48 hours post treatment.
Lash Lift Post-Treatment Procedures…
For the next 48 hours:
- Don’t wash your hair.
- Don’t put water or mascara on the lashes.
- Avoid steam, heavy exercising that would cause excessive sweating.
- No lash Serums, lash extensions, or eye creams.
- Use oil free make up remover wipes to wash your face.