Please read our terms and conditions before booking to ensure the best possible experience for your visit.
- For your comfort, we suggest you arrive at least 15 mins before your appointment time.
- Please turn your mobile phone to silent, so that you and our other clients can fully relax.
- If you arrive late, please understand that we cannot guarantee your appointment. To ensure that the next client is not delayed, late arrivals may have their service shortened. If this occurs, then you will still be charged full price for the appointment.
- Under exceptional circumstances it may be necessary to amend the appointment with your selected therapist or stylist. Please be assured that wherever possible we will re-arrange the appointment with a member of staff with the same level of experience. We will try our best to contact you if this is not possible.
- Please be aware that all courses are valid for six months from the date of issue or as otherwise stipulated.
- A 50% deposit is required for specialised services and packages.
- A £20 deposit is required for any spa treatment with a 45 minute duration or longer.
- Clients between the age of 13-16 years must be accompanied by a parent or guardian for all treatments within the salon.
- Gift vouchers are non-transferable/non-refundable. Any change from a voucher will be credited to your account and be available to use for a period of six months.
- Discounts/special offers may be withdrawn without notice at the discretion of the management.
- Our expert staff will tell you at the time of booking if any other conditions apply to the specific services you are requesting.
We understand life is busy and sometimes you may need to change an appointment…..we also know in todays hectic world that anyone may occasionally forget the most important engagements…
- In keeping with our quality customer service, we will endeavour to give you a courtesy call, or text message, to remind you the day before most pre-booked appointments.
- We appreciate it when you give us at least 24 hour’s notice about a cancellation or appointment change, we can then re-allocate that appointment to another valued client like yourself.
- For those giving less than 3 hour’s notice of a cancellation, the £20 or 50% deposit paid will be non-refundable, or charged at your next appointment.
- For clients that do not arrive for a scheduled appointment, full payment for the appointment will be charged
- We try very hard to ensure that your visit to us is everything you would hope for and more…but if we do occasionally get it wrong, please tell us within 48 hours. Not only will we endeavour to make you happy, but also, we will take the opportunity to improve our quality services for all of our future clients.